What should I wear?
- Wear whatever you would like! Bring a jacket or sweater, Sun Block, Beverages,
What should we bring?
- Yourself, a Camera, drinks or snacks. If you have a suitcase we can store it during your tour. We have cups, plates, utensils, and wine openers onboard. We also have grills–please let us know if you are interested!
May we drink adult beverages on board?
- Yes, you can bring adult beverages onboard. Please be responsible and respectful.
Is gratuity included?
- Gratuity is only accepted for a job well done. This is entirely voluntary.
Can we go swimming?
- Yes, you can swim as long as the captain says it’s ok.
What if I get seasick?
- It is very unlikely you will feel seasick on Lake Union. In the event you feel Seasick we can “pull over” to the closest dock.
What if I have an emergency?
- We can get you off the water in minutes back to land if need be.
What if we want to extend our time?
- You may, as long as the captain agrees
What if it rains?
- There are covered places to sit on all our boats in the event of rain. We love cruising in the rain, because it usually means you have the lake to yourself! However, if the captain decides to cancel the cruise because of weather, we will issue a full refund.
Can I bring my dog?
Can we take a nap?
- Yes, should you feel tired during your tour. Please go down below and take a nap on the comfortable couches.